Call for Papers
Family, School, and Local Societies: Policies and Practices for Children
Patra, Greece, 22-26 May 2013
Topics of interest include fields and subjects, but are not limited to:
- Theoretical approaches of the relationships among the family, the school, and the local community.
- Educational and social policy for children of international organizations, national governments and local communities.
- Local communities and services for the child.
- Children’s rights, policies and practices for their protection.
- The child in the actual multicultural societies: challenges and problems.
- Socio-psychological studies for the family’s engagement in the services provided to children.
- Family pedagogy
- The co-operation between the school and the family.
The Conference fee includes attendance to all sessions, a Conference pack, coffee and refreshments during the breaks.
It also includes a copy of the proceedings (to be published in 2013-2014).
Early bird Fee for bookings made before the 31 October 2012 250 euros.
Full Fee Bookings made after the 31th of October 2012 300 Euros.
Members of AIFREF 200 Euros before the 31th of October 2012, 250 after that date.
Students and unemployed Phd holders 50 euros.